Monday, November 29, 2010

U-Pick

HEY everyone reading this right now (all three of you...)! I need you to help me pick a dress from ASOS.com! Right now they're having a free-shipping event PLUS 20% off all ASOS's own brand! I swear they didn't pay me or offer me anything to promote them, I'm just super stoked on sales. So here are the dress contenders. I took the liberty of plastering my face over the models so you could really have a GOOD idea of which one looks best.


the Stud and Eyelet Batwing dress (that's my sexy face)


the Hook and Eye V-Neck Jersey Dress

and finally...

the Pretty Tea Dress (this one called for a more demure expression obviously)

So there you have it folks. Yes I know they're all black/navy. I was totally trying to find a nice bright red dress but none of the other styles ~spoke~ to me. There was one I was contemplating but then I watched a model wear it down the ASOS runway (they have a nifty little feature for each garment where you can see it in action!) and she was slouching so badly that I was turned off for life.

HELP: which one should I get?

13 comments:

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

I WAS GOING TO SAY TWO
but now i love love love three.
oh it flares! imagine the twirls! and it's short! short and twirls! yes

Anonymous said...

A demur-er face I have never seen.

-Secret Admirer

Evan said...

ooh! the navy one! i really like the sleeve/shoulder detailing.

Anonymous said...

the 3rd one if you're only buying one, bu the last two, if you can buy two!

side note: my word verifiction for this comment is nonoses.

Thelma Frayne said...

I know I am outnumbered but I really think number 1 is the best.

I loving the ASOS sale and free delivery too!!

miss teacups said...

so i went to watch that video to see the dress/how bad her slouch was and the dress looks totally different, what a bad video. someone should tell them. the colour looks totally different (bad lighting!)

anyhow...i really like 2 & 3...i can't really decide between the two as they are both so different. i would probably say 3 just because i am drawn to navy right now. also, what is the dress for? christmas parties and stuff?

LC said...

oooooh number 1 number 1

xoxo
LC

Andrew said...

this is terrifying

i like 1 and 3

Andrew said...

i like the last in red tho

Nia said...

#3!!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

navy blue! second! x hivennn.

Mike Choi said...

I like the third one. I also like your photoshop (ms paint?) skills as well!

STEFANIE said...

Aah haha lovely! :) Number 1 for sure!!